Global Warming Hoax : Global Warming Hoax News

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Why I have turned in my "I Like Fred" Bumper Sticker

Mr. Thompson

You are, in my opinion, one of the two best qualified candidates in the field. I respect your stances on issues, and would love to vote for you. However, these past few months, you have appeared indecisive as you continually flabble over whether or not you were going to run.

On top of that, a new candidate has appeared. This one has all the same qualities that you do, but seems to have a better sense of humor and a better executive experience. While I do not agree with him on all the issues, I do not agree with you on those exact same issues.

For me, Mike Huckabee has taken over the position. He has been gaining in the polls, and has even doubled his poll numbers in the past few months (from 2-4%). While he may not have much of a chance right now, I am trying to drum up support for the both of you. A primary between the two of you is one that could be considered a Win-Win for the Republican Party and the United States of America as a Whole.

People, vote Huckabee in the primary, get it down to Huckabee and Thompson, then we will all win.

No comments:

Google Analytics