Global Warming Hoax : Global Warming Hoax News

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Team Astrobotic

Well, I mentioned that this was gonna be a tech blog, and its time to blog the techy side of life. As many of you may not know, Google is sponsoring the new X-Prize. Called the Lunar X-Prize, ten official teams are racing to be the first to land a rover on the moon, have it move around, and take and send pictures and movies to earth and receive relayed commands from earth.

As I have been looking forward to this for a while, I am happy to say that I have found a team to support. Team Astrobotic. Made up of members of Carnagie-Mellon, a close friend of NASA's Jet Propulsion laboratory and the builder of the probes currently operating on Mars, and Raytheon, a major force in the Aerospace Industry. I believe they are gonna win, and suggest others support them as well.

No comments:

Google Analytics