Global Warming Hoax : Global Warming Hoax News

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Introduction of a Heretic

Heretic is an odd name to assume, especially with my status as a confirmed Roman Catholic, but when it comes to the Church of Global Warming, there can be no better label to assume. Who knows, perhaps I will even be able to assume a ranking among the top six most hated by the church.

Yeah Right.

Ranking among the likes of Michael Crichton, Bjørn Lomborg, and Rush Limbaugh would be an unparalleled honor for me.

Now, on to the matter of heresy. This blog is not going to focus purely on Global Warming. This is going to include a look at the Human Rights abuses in China, the Chinese Military Buildup, Problems in Islam, the tactics being used by the Islamofascists, the war in Iraq, the Israel/Palestinian conflict, Hamas' control over the West Bank, North Korea, goings on in my own backyard, and much more.

However, this blog is going to be primarily my soapbox when it comes to the subject of climate change.

I am not a hero, not a leader, I am a Heretic.

No comments:

Google Analytics